Structure of the dissertation for getting PhD. Component 1
The classical Ph.D. dissertation (in the shape of a manuscript) frequently gets the structure that is following
- name page ( web page number 1),
- table of contents (content),
- List of conditional abbreviations (if available, also custom writings net can be placed at the final end of this thesis),
- four chapters (there might be 2 or 3 chapters),
- practical suggestions (in dissertations on pedagogical specialties),
- recommendations and annexes.